Massage therapists got the go ahead to open their doors on May 19th but I wanted to fill everyone in on the new protocols and safety measures that come along with reopening during this pandemic.
Along with all the sanitary guidelines I already follow (washing hands before and after every client, providing clean linens, etc.), there will be some additional measures to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy.
- I have chosen to limit how many clients I will see in a day to limit exposure and ensure there is enough time between appointments to properly sanitize every surface.
- Every client upon arriving will either need to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer (which will be available at the front door) before your appointment begins.
- I will be wearing a mask to ensure my clients safety and it is strongly suggested that clients wear a mask as well for the massage therapists safety and the safety of the client arriving after them, however, it is ultimately your call.
- They are suggesting that the therapist wear an apron that can be wiped down between each client, but with the weather getting warmer I'm choosing to wear scrubs and will be putting on a clean pair for each client.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle or send me a text letting me know you've arrived and I will let you know when to come in.
- I will be diffusing antiviral essential oils and using them in my massage oil so please let me know of any allergies at the time of your appointment.
- And finally, there is a waiver that I'm asking you print off and sign before arriving. If you are unable to print and sign it ahead of time, please still review it before your appointment and contact me if you don't meet the criteria and are needing to reschedule.
Thank you for your patience during this time. I hope everyone has been staying safe and healthy and I look forward to seeing you!