It is now mandatory to wear masks into all places of business and public spaces. Please remember to wear a mask to your appointment, if you forget I have masks here as well. Thank you for your cooperation, if you have any concerns please contact me.
Massage Therapy was able to open back up on May 19 and as many of you know, it’s been very busy since then. If you’re unable to find a time to book, please text or email me to be placed on my cancellation list as my schedule is constantly changing and there is a good chance I can get you in sooner.
Along with all the sanitary guidelines I already follow (washing hands before and after every client, providing clean linens, etc.), there will be some additional measures to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy.
- I have booked more time between clients to properly sanitize every surface touched before you arrive.
- Every client upon arriving will either need to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer (which will be available at the front door) before your appointment begins.
- I will be wearing a mask to ensure my clients safety and it is now mandatory that clients wear one as well. Masks are available upon arrival if you forget to wear one.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle or send me a text letting me know you've arrived to avoid having contact with other clients and to ensure I’ve finished sanitizing.
- I will be diffusing antiviral essential oils and using them in my massage oil so please let me know of any allergies at the time of your appointment.
- And finally, there is a waiver that I'm asking you to review before your appointment and contact me if you don't meet the criteria and are needing to reschedule.
Thank you for your patience during this time. I hope everyone has been staying safe and healthy and I look forward to seeing you!